. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

3.27.2006

You Are Here

Not that anyone reads this, but I needed to post something before the internet begins to reconsume this blog - like the forest folding itself over Palenque.

There have been many changes in my life - which is par for the course. Flux is normal and invigorating at times. Terrifying at others, but exciting nonetheless. Life never takes the course that we plan or expect and if you let it, it will take you on a journey that will ultimately end up successfully. It's that trust and willingness to jump that is the hardest thing. But, I've jumped before and landed safely. I simply trust that the journey that life takes me on is one that is best suited for me. The Universe does not speak to you but will bend you to it's will whether you like it or not - it's impossible to fight something as ubiquitous and omnipotent as that and if you allow yourself to ride the wave then it will eventually wash you ashore on the land best suited to you.

Entropy only exists because we try to control our lives too much. The harder you grasp life in your palm, the more it slips through your fingers.

I'm at work right now and should most likely be working so I'll make this brief.

1) I am living in Phoenix now.

2) Yes, Phoenix. *(how apropos)

3) I am working at a design firm and being courted / groomed to be the Director of Interactive

4) I obviously have them fooled.

5) I have come to despise my former clients as they are all money-grubbing, souless bastards

6) Not really, but I've learned some valuable lessons about them

7) I don't like getting up at 6

8) The air smells different when it's silent and moves with the freedom of a wind unencombered by obstacle.


I will post more. And more often. *(especially once I have an office and people can't just look at what I'm doing...

3 Comments:

  • "Entropy only exists because we try to control our lives too much. The harder you grasp life in your palm, the more it slips through your fingers. "

    Those are two of the most powerful sentences I've read in a blog in a VERY VERY long time. You are DEAD ON with the thought.

    Life moved you to Phoenix, it moved me to Atlanta - hats off to a new start for both of us.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 PM  

  • thanks dean! I aim to please.

    Yes, life DID move me to Phoenix and I am LOVING the new start. It's like controlled arson for life.

    or spring cleaning.

    By Blogger M@, at 6:58 PM  

  • Yeah, you're blogging again! So good to read about your new life in phoenix! We miss you much here in LA. I started my 6 week job this week, and I love it! Good luck with getting up at 6am every day:(...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home