. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

4.07.2006

I will maintain my baby; we are in the love

I love it when the Japanese try to translate things... All in all - this didn't turn out so bad!
The dad that knows that you will be disturbed 'cause that was always its girl
But you should know since I am not a baby

You always me to taught straight of the injustice
I need his aid, the dad is please strong that I can be youth of spirit
But I know what I say

The one you notified me all about
The one you said that he would be able to dispense with they
Are in an atrocious mess, and in I do not I signify perhaps - please

(the chorus)

The dad does not preach, I am into difficulty deep
Dad does not preach, I have been losing the dream
But I decided, I maintain to my baby, oh I am gonna maintains to my baby, mmm.

The it says that he will marry
we can raise me a small family
Perhaps we will be
It well Is a sacrifice

But my friends maintain to tell leaves it the
Said I am too young, I should entertain me what I need is at this time some good counsel, please

(the chorus)

The dad, the dad if you are able only sees
Barely how good he is been to treat me You would give us its blessing at this time 'cause that be in the love,
we are in the love, so please

(the chorus)

The dad does not preach, I am into difficulty deep
Dad does not preach, I have been losing the dream (repeats)

Oh, I am gonna maintains to my baby, ooh
Do not you to worship me dad I know, I maintain to my baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home